1. TWH stopper cylinder thickened piston rod, can effectively improve the cylinder's ability to resist shocks.
2. Heavy-duty stopper cylinder with a fixed absorber or adjustable absorber, can reliably absorb the impact energy.
3. Lever roller structure stopper cylinder is equipped with a lock mechanism device, which can prevent the rocker arm from rebounding and pushing back the secured object.
4. Various series and specifications of pneumatic stopper cylinders are available for customers to choose from.
TWH① 50② x 30③ S④ K⑤
|① Series Code||② Bore||③ Stroke||④ Magnet||⑤ Stopper|
|TWH: Double acting type |
TDH: Built-in spring double acting type
TTH: Single acting-Pull type
Blank: Without magnet
S: With Magnet
L: Shockless stopper ( No-adjustable absorber )
K: Shockless stopper ( Adjustable absorber )
|40mm 50mm 63mm||30mm|
|TWM: Double acting type |
TDM: Built-in spring double acting type
TTM: Single acting-Pull type
|50mm||30mm||K: Shockless stopper ( Adjustable absorber )|
※ When the thread is standard, the code is blank.
※ Cylinder bore 20mm, 25mm is non-adjustable absorber; above 32 is adjustable absorber.
|Working medium||Clean air(40um Filteration)|
|Acting type||Double acting, Single acting-pull|
|Working pressure||Double acting||0.15 to 1.0Mpa|
|Single acting-pull||0.25 to 1.0Mpa||0.2 to 1.0Mpa|
|Working temperature||-20 to 70℃|
|Tolerance of stroke|
|Rod end type|
( non-adjustable absorber )
|Shockless stopper ( adjustable absorber )|
* PT thread, G thread and NPT thread are available.
1. Adjustment of Shock Absorber
● The shock absorber had been adjusted before the cylinder finished .
● The client can adjust it if necessary.
● The steps are as following
a. Loose the fixed screw.
b. Turn the shock absorber to adjust the cushion ability.
c. Fasten the fixed screw.
2. Multi-working Position
● If the body is fixed, just to adjust the scotch block, the working direction of the cylinder will be changed.
● For TWG series, adjusting the position of flange can be changed the working height.
3. Working Forbidden (Shock less stopper (K) )
● This function is used to cancel the stop action of the cylinder, and make the work piece pass easy.
● The steps are as following
a. Screw off the cancel screw from the flange.
b. Put the roller seat down.
c. Fasten the cancel screw in the screw hole on the fixed seat and the tail of the cancel screw should be inserted in the hole made on the roller seat.
4. How to Use Stopper Function
● When the shock absorber is impacted deeply, added impact energy must be avoided. The cylinder without shock absorber can not be impacted by load, otherwise mechanical failure may be caused.
● The maximum impact kinetic energy acting on the piston rod cann't exceed the allowable maximum values, otherwise mechanical failure may be caused.
Unusually, when the stopper cylinder is operating, work piece will be rebound as the effect of shocker absorber. In order to keep the work piece steady, we have developed this self-locking device.
Q1: What is a stopper cylinder?
Pneumatic cylinders are used to stop movements in machines or workpiece carriers on transport systems with or without cushioning. Stopper cylinders with cushioning can stop loads of up to approx. 800 kg on transport systems.
Q2: What is the purpose of pneumatic cylinder?
Pneumatic cylinders, also known as pneumatic actuators, are the products used to provide linear or rotary motion and force to automated systems, machines and processes.
Q3: How do you calculate pneumatic cylinder force?
Use the cylinder diameter (d) to calculate the cylinder working area (A), which is A = π × d² / 4.
Determine the working pressure (P) inside the cylinder.
Multiply the pressure (P) by the area (A). In that way, you calculate the pneumtaic cylinders theory push force (F), F = P × A.